Sidor

måndag 9 augusti 2010

The Ninth Day of August in the Year of our Lord 2010
21:16
Every night when I go to bed,to rest my weary head,
on the pillows in my bed.
I hope of dreams of wonder and of adventures that was.
But instead it´s the nightmare that finds me- it always does.

´Cause when I get in my bed to get some sleep,
The Beast gets out of his to the night greet.
Immediately it starts spreading it´s terror,
it never misses a beat.

In the darkness it stretches and yawns,and then-
light footsteps on the floor.
Drawing closer to the bed,
visions of what it´s gonna do to me pop up in my head.
Visions of razor teeth and sharpen´d claw.
These are the images of terror it likes to sow.
It keeps haunting me,
O why,why can´t it let me be!

Then silence enters the room
and I can feel the imminent doom.
The footsteps have stopped.
It has reached the bed.
Soon it will be in it,
and I can feel I to fear have submit.

"If you don´t get up and feed me"
It vows "Im gonna start nibbling on your toes"

Must we go thru this every night!
Why does it persist in putting me in such a fright.
Staring into it´s eyes where the fires of madness burn hot and deep,
I find myself starting to weep.

"Relax" It purrs in my ear.
"For it is not me that you should fear."
I cry,O what other horrors could be hiding in the night.
That could be worse than this fourlegged furry fright!

It jumps of my legs and lays itself to rest,not on the pillow,
but on my head,
And I find myself thinking, My God it wants me dead!

Then it starts purring me the Tale of Salamander Jones.
Salamander Jones and his lovely bones.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar