Sidor

onsdag 15 september 2010

The Fifteenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord 2010
12:56

I woke to another gray day,
full of mist and rain.
The windows with water stain,
and my body in pain.

Outside the mist was swirling
silently thru the trees.
Leaving everything it touched in
a damp freeze.

And there,behold,from the dancing mist!
A phantom starts to form,
a creature from despair and darkness
born.
It´s very being vibrating with scorn.

It sits on top of the bookcase,peering down at me.
I wonder,In it´s minds eye what does it see?
Does it even bother to acknowledge me?
Or am I just a shadow in the outskirts of it´s life-
a mere trifle.

Suddenly in a burst of energy,
it leaps from the bookcase and races thru the room.
Sending everything in it´s way to it´s doom.

So it continues until noon,
sprinting thru kitchen and living room.
Then as suddenly as it started,it stops.
It hurls itself onto the carpet with a chilling scream,
and then lies quietly, as if it´s mad rampage has never been.

It lies there staring at me for a while,
it´s eyes oozing with bile.
Then turns and enters it´s cave,
never to be seen for the rest of the day.

In the cave it made out of my bedspread,
it rests it´s wicked head.
Surely thinking of ways to
make me a little more dead.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar