Sidor

torsdag 16 december 2010

The Sixteenth Day of December in the Year of our Lord 2010
22:14

Now when we have entered the darkest time of the year,
a time it seems of endless night.
A time when the snow is glistening in the moonlight.
I take solace in the fact that the Beast
spends most of it´s time asleep-lost in slumber deep.

It curls up on the pillow in my bed,
and snoozes the day away.
Motionless from head to tail.

For hours and hours it lies there,
sleeping on my pillow-content.
And I start to feel a peace spread-from heaven sent.

But then when the bell eleven tolls,
it opens it´s eyes and of my pillow rolls.
Out into the night it goes.
No doubt ready to kill,
in order to it´s belly fill.

I can at last go to bed.
But as I lay my head on the pillow to get some sleep,
I realize that tonight it is not dreams that i will reap
in gentle sleep.

For what is that smell,
that is oozing from the pillow underneath my head?

A smell that makes flowers fade
and bees fall down dead.
A smell that Hades himself would dread.
A smell that I above all else fear.

The horrid smell of the Beasts derriere...........

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar